Monday, March 3, 2014
5:05 AM
Sorry I didn't post at all after my intro post! Not long after that post I'd started to paint my room (Will show pictures after I've finished tidying up), then there was O-week for university. Life has been hectic with all the society checking-outs and hot guy checking-outs.

Without further ado, after I was aimlessly window shopping around in the city I came across Blush Cosmetics and discovered Tony Monly, Innisfree, Etude House and other Korean and Japanese cosmetic goodies. :D So after seeing the Tony Moly Bunny Mist being sold for 9.95 (and around 10-16$AUD on most ebay sellers) I was sold.

Alas my poor wallet when I walked in and was informed that they had a buy 3 + 1 free promotion going on, so I walked out of the store with 40$ less and these goodies.




The Tony Moly Bunny Mist in Sleek Mist (for oily skin) and Moist Mist (for dry skin), and the Etude House Cookie Blush in #4 Carrot Cheesecake and #11 Peach Choux Wafers. Review for these will be up after I've tried them out. After the mists may take a while as I'm planning on doing a 1 week OCM challenge that I'm setting myself on.

 NOTE: The only bad thing is I was so excited about the promotions I didn't check the market pricing for the blushes and didn't realise I could've got them for around 7 dollars + free shipping on eBay :( oh well.

A little bit on my skin:
 - combination (tilting towards the dry side due to eczema)
 - acne-prone
 - eczema (mainly on eyelids and mouth area)
 - sensitive

So this will be fun! Not that many bloggers of Asian cosmetics have eczema so hopefully I'll be of help.

To top it off, I came home to this delicious dessert made by my mum to celebrate the start of university.



Mmm. Strawberries, mango, red bean, grass jelly, vanilla and passionfruit ice cream.

Will do a " What;s in my uni bag?" post sometime this week! As well as pictures of planners and others.

Tell me what you guys have in your uni bags as well!
.: Nat :.
----
12:04am
in my room


Labels: , , , , , ,

Pocketful of Puppet